Skip to content
- I am really just running into that wall of old brain fog that arises when I feel exposed.
- It’s just some annoying and unhelpful form of social anxiety.
- It’s a type of perfectionism and it’s a hang up.
- I freak out when I am challenged to write something quickly and it might not be fabulous yet.
- Maybe I’m anxious that I’m in a developing form, not yet perfect.
- It would actually be horrible to be someone who’s perfect.
- I don’t even want to be perfect; it’s boring and ridiculous.
- A perfect person would be mythological and doomed to fall, which would be actually interesting to read about!
- Didn’t I join this program to grow? If it didn’t feel a bit uncomfortable, it would be worthless.